Thank you to the lovely The Enchanting Solitaire for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’m honored you thought of me for this award. Check out her friendly and interesting blog if you aren’t a follower.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you (manners, people! manners!)
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules (important, otherwise confusion and mass hysteria ensues
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 things about me, (I hate this part.)
1. I love to cook and bake
2. Art is one of my favorite hobbies
3. I reeeaaaalllyyy want a ferret, always have. I’m looking into places that adopt them out.
4. I’m obsessed with books! The more the better.
5. My children are my two dogs Xander and Felix.
6. I don’t really like myself, but that is one of my goals for this year (I don’t make resolutions. I start things when I want not wait until a new year) 🙂 I’m going to find balance and learn to appreciate and like myself.
7. If I could be a hermit I would, pack up and move to the mountains and live off the land.
These are my nominees. They are in no particular order as usual. Please stop by and visit them as well as visiting my nominators lovely witchy blog.
The sweet Mari Wells
The hauntingly interesting, The Paranormalist- Renae Rude
The adorable, Baggy Bulldogs
The down to earth Pajarigirls
The informative, To Be Aware
The Lovely Cassie Being Cassie
Motivative, My Fitness Journey (Casie)