Thank you Cassie at Just Cassie for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I honestly wasn’t entirely sure what it was until I read her post. I’m flattered she thinks I qualify one of the below meanings. 🙂
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word ” Liebster” comes from German and can mean the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, most beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks Cassie!
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 Random Facts about me
1) I love cooking and baking.
2) My boyfriend has changed my life and filled it with so much love and happiness. Something I never thought I would have or receive.
3) I have 7 tattoos. I always find that pain is a release for me. It’s addictive.
4) I love walking
5) I’m a wanderer and dreamer.
6) I’m allergic to nuts and many other food allergies. Not to mention things other than food. I should be in a bubble!
7) I’m fascinated by death.
8) I love fantasy. It’s an escape from reality.
9) My bucket list is to see the countries my ancestor’s are from.
10) I believe there is life on other planets and that Earth may have been visited by intelligent aliens at various times. (I agree Cassie!)
11) I often prefer the company of animals over people.
The questions I have to answer
1) Why did you start writing a blog?
No real answer to this. It’s more as a journal for myself. A means for expressing myself. I tend to bottle things up. It’s kind of an outlet even though I’m sort of still in hiding.
2) What is your favorite work of fiction?
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3) How would you describe your personal philosophy/spiritual path?
I don’t really have a philosophy/spiritual path, I’m not religious. I just live my life. I love nature and everything is stands for.
4) What has impressed you lately?
how much my life has changed since my boyfriend has come into my life.
5) What has depressed you lately?
my family being torn apart over the past few years.
6) What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time ten years?
To avoid the person that is now my ex.
7) What are your vices?
Lack of self confidence. Lack of patience with majority of the human population.
8) What would you like to achieve in 2013?
lose weight and feel better about myself
9) Describe your personal style.
I don’t have a style just jeans and casual shirts! Anything comfortable. I love earthy colors and blacks.
10) What is your favorite city?
don’t have one
11) Name something that always makes you smile.
11 Questions for my nominees to answer…
I’m going to cheat since I’m at work and have limited time. My questions are those above.
And my 11 Nominees in no particular order are…
10) Lily Petal