Yes you heard right! Pumpkin Cheesecake Cobbler! I told my boyfriend two weeks ago I was baking this for him and his reaction, “How is that possible?! I love Pumpkin, cheesecake and cobbler…all rolled into one? That sounds fucking awesome!” annnnndd it was! I’m slacking in the picture department so I do apologize I have none. I forgot to take them for the shrimp cobbler and for this! I’ll have to remember the next time. I get so caught up in cooking/baking that taking a pictures is the last thing on my mind. Not to mention getting these yummy recipes done so I can try them! 😉
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cobbler
Prep Time:10 minutes
Total Time:1 hour
- 1 20 oz can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package vanilla cake mix (I used spice cake mix)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and place into greased 13×9 casserole dish.
- Blend together vanilla cake mix, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice with 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs. Spread on top of pumpkin mixture. Mix gently with a fork. It does not need to be mixed completely. I still had dry cake mix on top before I added the next step.
- Mix softened cream cheese with powdered sugar and spread on top
- Mix butter with 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs and pour on top and spread out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until set in middle.
Reference: I found this recipe at Tablespoon, Sharing Joyful Noms.