Found this recipe on Pinterest. It’s a must try! Love anything with pumpkin in it.
Follow the link below to the original recipe/blog. One must give credit when due. :)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small can pumpkin puree
- 1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 8 oz. tub cool whip
- 1/2 bag Heath Bits
- Caramel Sundae Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 350º according to the directions for a 9×13 cake on the cake mix box.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes after baking. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake, filling the holes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread the cool whip over top of cake. Sprinkle on the heath bits, and drizzle caramel over top (just to your liking). Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight (best).